Monday, April 7, 2008

March Madness... Birthday Month!


Preston & Paris TURN 3 Today! March 26th, 2008... Happy Birthday my little twins! I can't believe it has already been three years since that crazy day! Each day you both fill my heart will joy and happiness- I can't imagine life without your very unique personalities in our home and family.




Ava- our baby! Already one! She has three teeth, still not walking, and quite a good talker! She says mama, daddy, all-done (sounds like all-duh) and UP! She also says more and wa-wa for water. She is full of sweetness, and loves to play peek a boo! Happy, sweet baby girl!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Jenny your little ones look so cute. Tell Preston and Paris Happy Birthday from us!

The Kemps said...

Happy birthday to the March trio! We're sorry that we missed their party. We love you all so much!!!!

The Ellsworths said...

Jenny,
Your family is so beautiful! Look at all of your sweet little kids! I haven't seen you since you were pregnant with the twins.
You look fabulous and you seem to be doing well. Tell your family "hello" from Kevin & Jennifer Ellsworth (do you even remember us?)! :0)

miller family said...

I love the pictures! I can't beleive Ava is one.

FISH FAMILY said...

Jenny,

Hey its the Fishes I saw your blog on the Millers and I can't believe how grown up your kids are. Your family is so cute. It looks like your busy and having lots of fun. Our blog is tcanddes.blogspot.com
Congrats on your baby Jack!