Monday, January 19, 2009

A New Year 2009!

Some of our family goals for 2009:

Have dinner as a family 5 nights a week.

Save money.

FHE.

Go on a family vacation.


Goals from our Stake Presidency:

Be Close to the Temple.

Heed the voice of the prophets.

Hold Fast to Hope.

Preach the Gospel.

As we start the new year- I just want to send out my love and my testimony. I want to live a good life. A happy, peaceful life filled with love and wonderful memories. I have hope that our families, our friends, our church, our belief in Jesus Christ, our country and our leaders will help us in living our best lives. I want to be surrounded by my children and my husband, and have the constant presence of the spirit in my life. I know Christ lives. I know he is real. I can feel his spirit and his hand pulling me along. I am thankful for my dear, sweet mother who taught and continues to teach me about life and the important things. I am thankful for her influence and friendship. I can strive each day to be better. I love my family. My wonderful, hardworking, honest and kind husband was meant for me- without him, I'd crumble. My children are my life blood- they keep me happy, busy and motivated that life is worth every second! I am aware of my real friends- those kindred spirits who are beautiful inside and out- who emit goodness from all aspects of their lives. Thanks to all of you- for being a part of my life and for enriching the lives of my family! Cheers to an even better 2009! LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT!

5 comments:

Annie and Caleb Pinegar said...

good goals. ps...why is my photography blog not up there???

sarah said...

Jenny you are such a good example for me of standing up for the gospel and your values. You are a rock for me to follow and lean on. Thanks!

The Kemps said...

Jenny I love you and your amazing family! We all love the times that we get to spend with all of you. I look up to you so much, I am blessed to be your sister in law. I had a blast yesterday shopping together, trust me it was just what I needed!!!

Ellsworth Family said...

Your family is so cute! It is hard to believe that I have only met one of your children! You were pregnant with the twins last I saw you! Crazy how time flies!

Arrington Family said...

Jenny, you're awesome! I got your message on my blog, it was so good to hear from you. Your family is beautiful! They get so big so fast! Keep in touch okay. I finally updated my blog, something was wrong with my computer but my brilliant husband fixed it, so it's all updated! Talk to you soon.