Thursday, March 19, 2009

Skiing Brighton




Wow! We had so much fun skiing with Paje, Preston and Paris! The kids did really well. It was Paris and Preston's first time ever, and they did FANTASTIC! It was Paje's 2nd time- and she was so determined and cute! She was AMAZING! Paje went down the hill all by herself several times, and LOVED riding the "Lifter" as she called it, solo, or with other friends in our group! We begged her to wait for us, but she was TOO FAST! I had a great time teaching Paris, Preston and Paje. We used straps around their waists to help slow them down and keep them in control. It worked really nicely, for the most part. What a fun experience! Thanks to the Schmidt family in our neighborhood for putting the fun night together! Can't wait to hit the slopes again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I wish you were here to teach my children how to ski. I barely make it down the bunny hill, Maddy is pretty good, and Dawson will soon be way beyond me, I need to send my two your way for some lessons! Glad you had fun!

The Kemps said...

I'm glad that you had so much fun and that the kids did so great! I'm so sad that we couldn't go, maybe next year. Your pictures are darling.

Ellsworth Family said...

Oh man! I am so jealous that your kids are skiing! I have to scout out the good slopes (if there are any) around here now that we are finally settled a little bit. Glad to see you guys are well!

The Karrens said...

Sounds like a fun time... we got Logan on a snowboard this year and he loved it. We have yet to try Emmy at it... I just know that will be lots of drama!

Justin, Leta, Isaac, Katie, & Miles Robinson said...

Cute Jenny. It looks like fun. YOu are such a brave mommy. I don't know that I would be up for taking my kids skiing. Give me courage. You always do. Your family is beautiful.