Monday, May 4, 2009

HOGLE ZOO- where the Wild things go...

Paris

Paje

Jack Jack


Preston, Ava, Paris, Jackson, Chloe and Paje

For Family night a few weeks ago, we took all the wild things to Hogle Zoo! We met Parker and Liz and their kiddos there. We had a blast! The kids got along great! We saw a pregnant elephant, Parker fed a giraffe, we saw a mommy and daddy goose with all their little goslings (which the kids tryed to pick up!) we saw a pecock, a turkey, lots of stinky snakes, monkeys and lots of other animals. Afterwards we had the BEST PIZZA in town at the Pie Pizzeria. Yummy.

3 comments:

Annie and Caleb Pinegar said...

FINALLY AN UPDATE! I love seeing what is happening way over there in Utah. So please update more. i love seeing pics of you and your kids. I miss them. love you!

Arrington Family said...

It's not fair how fast they grow. I almost feel at times as moms we can't always fully enjoy them with all of our constant go-go-going! I guess it just makes the moments we're able to all the sweeter!
I hope your family is well! Take care Jen!

Justin, Leta, Isaac, Katie, & Miles Robinson said...

Jenny,

So fun. I can't wait to go to the zoo with you one of these days soon. Your kids are beautiful. Did you guys coordinate the orange? Looks good. By the way, I was thinking about you as I did my planting this spring. Do you have your potted plants done yet. I bet you do and I bet the are gorgeous like always.