Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving 09

This year Jared and I invited Jared's family to our home for Thanksgiving. We had a really great time! Pat, Scott, Jennie, Judd and Allie came for the feast- the food was delicious! Homemade rolls, turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, salads, jello, asparagus, 3 homemade pies, and plenty of Grandpa Jack's famous juice! It was a fun day. The day after was kid's day. We took the kids to Jump on It!- a fun play place with trampolines and blowup slides. Then we went to lunch at Ice berg, and had some greasy food and a divine peppermint shake! Kid's day continued with Planet 51 the movie at the district theater- and the kids were pretty much spent. We went home, had leftovers and put the kids to bed. I love thanksgiving. I am thankful for
my family
my husband
Jesus Christ
my health and the health of my family
for being a mother
for my friends
for second chances
for music in my life
my beautiful home
and so much more!



Jack age 17 months

Judd

Fine food.


Jennie



Family time!





3 comments:

Ras Clan said...

should i say it.... OK WHAT THE HECK!! Wish we could have been there!!! Life is just crazy for us! The food looked amazing!! We will have to come down and get ourselves out of the dog house! :) Love Ya'll!!!

Lovable Lies Family said...

I heard you were an amazing hostess. Everyone was bragging about how much fun they had. Wish we could have been there. Can't wait to see you guys while we are home!

Justin and JoLyn said...

Hi Jen! Looks fun and yummy! And oh my word, I haven't seen Judd in years. In my memory, he is so young... as is Annie, and Parker... when did everybody grow up?